With its state of the art facilities available in surgery procedure rooms highly experienced Surgeons, caring nurses who are specifically trained in looking after the patients in ICU and OTs combined with clean and comfortable ambiance, Ashtvinayak Hospital has become a top choice for surgical procedures of the People of Raigad District and nearby areas.
General Surgery Department of Ashtvinayak Hospital is geared with different modern equipment to diagnose any diseases and disorders. Acclaimed Surgeons of our Hospital ensures a comprehensive treatment of critically ill patients in the emergency room and Intensive Care Unit.
Our General Surgery team treats diseases by performing the following procedures:
- Appendicitis: Laparoscopic Appendicectomy
- Bile Duct Surgery.
- Disorders of the spleen (ITP, TTP, Spherocytosis): laparoscopic splenectomy.
- Endocrine diseases: minimally invasive Parathyroidectomy and thyroidectomy, and laparoscopic adrenalectomy.
- Excessive BMI (Body Mass Index): Weight Loss Surgery - laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding and laparoscopic sleeve gastrostomy.
- Gallstones: laparoscopic cholecystectomy and laparoscopic common bile duct stone removal, ERCP and bile duct stone removal (In conjunction with Gastroenterology).
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and Nissan fundoplication, laparoscopic Heller myotomy.
- Hernias: hiatus hernia, ventral/incisional hernia repair, laparoscopic hernia repair and other swallowing disorders (in conjunction with Gastroenterology).
- Melanoma: excision/resection.
- Neuroendocrine Tumors.
- Sarcoma: excision/resection.
- Spine Surgery: laparoscopic approaches to Spine procedures (in conjunction with Neurosurgery and Orthopedic Surgery).
- Stomach and Esophagus Surgery.